About Pension Plan Management System
eData’s pension plan management is a flexible system that can be easily installed and implemented to meet the requirements of your company’s pension scheme.
Our software automates many pension administration tasks, and offers the following features:
- Calculates termination, retirement, death, disability and accrued benefits
- Generates forms and letters
- Member Tracking
- Contributions Tracking
- Custom Pension Calculation
- Retroactive Adjustments
- Beneficiary Management
- Management of active and inactive participant data
- Allow employee loans and track loans and payments
- Payment Processing
- Create and print cheques
- Statement Generation
- Share Interest Earned and Allocated Funds on pro-ratio basis
- Standard and custom reports
- Data management and storage
- Different Access Levels for users of the Database
- Secure access
- Encrypted database for maximum data security
Our pension plan management system was developed on the WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) platform. WAMP is a solid and stable high-performance PHP platform for Windows systems.
Our pension system is offered on the following platforms:
Internet: In the web version of our software, all components of the software are housed on a secure web server. This includes the user interface, programs and encrypted database. The administrator of the system can log onto the pension system via the internet using a secure URL. The system is completely maintained by us and the company can access it through the internet from any location.
Intranet: This version of the system can be installed on the company's intranet. It is ideal for a company with a security policy that requires sensitive data to be stored on the company's server.